Associate of Religious Arts
The A.R.A. is a 60 credit hour degree that serves as the first step toward the Bachelor Degree of Religious Arts additional degrees or simply to provide an in-depth knowledge of the Bible.
Any of these lessons may be taken as a single course.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Official transcripts (sealed, unopened) sent directly to T.B.C.S. reflecting any coursework completed at an approved college, university, or seminary.
- Biblical Studies – 7 Credit Hours
- New Testament – 16 Credit Hours
- All Church History – 5 Credit Hours
- Christian Doctrine – 23 Credit Hours
- Christian Philosophy – 9 Credit Hours
- Application Fee: $35
- Enrollment Fee: $250
- Degree Program: $2,420.00
*All fees are non-refundable.
All courses are three credit hours unless otherwise noted. A GPA of 2.0 must be maintained. The specific courses below are not listed in the order in which they must be taken.
|BS||101||General Bible Knowledge||4|
|NT||101||The Epistles 1||4|
|NT||102||The Epistles 2||4|
|NT||103||Harmony of the Gospels||4|
|NT||104||Acts of the Apostles||4|
|ALL CHURCH HISTORY|
|CD||101||Ages / Dispensations||5|
|CD||103||Humanism vs. The Godhead||5|
|CD||105||Angelic Beings and the Underworld||5|
|CP||101||Doctrine and Person of Holy Spirit||4|
|CP||102||Gifts of Holy Spirit||5|
Total Credit Hours: